Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Monday was a GORGEOUS day here. It made me think that fall was actually coming! The boys and I haven't spent much time outside this summer b/c it has just been WAY TOO HOT, so I was so excited when the weather was nice enough that we could go play at the park. Leanne, Jackson and Philip met us over there for lunch and some playing on the playground. SOOO FUN! When we got home and it was time for Sam to take a nap (which is really just "quiet time" in his room these days since he rarely takes naps anymore) he walked upstairs to his room and shut the gate behind him. HILARIOUS. This is usually a struggle every day to get him in his room, but not that day. He was asleep in about 15 minutes (a record). Going to have to hit the park MUCH MORE often if those are the naps he is going to take. Plus, he LOVES LOVES running around like crazy there! So fun!
Jack had fun too as you can see above...always smiling! :)

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Sweet Jack he is so beautiful! Ok on the playdough be honest does it stress you out when the colors mix? It does me BIG time! and all the crumbs everywhere, yeah I can't relax with it so we have banned it to the outside deck so they can attack the playdough and have fun and I don't see mess everywhere and think ugh!