Sam's day care was closed this week for a teacher work week (everyone moves classes on Monday - Sam will go to the "Wobbler" room). Ben was out of town this past week and I had to work. Luckily, NaNa and YaYa came to the rescue (as they usually do) and watched Sam for us.
Rocking with NaNa at Allison's Catfish!
They had a big week of playing in the baby pool, swinging in the swing, visiting with Great-Grandmother Roach, playing with the play kitchen (Sam's new favorite toy - he loves opening/closing all the doors), taking awesome naps and just some good quality playing time with his grandparents. Sam had a great time. They must have worn him out during the day b/c he'd go to sleep almost every night this week around 7:00 (and still slept 12 hours). GO NANA and YAYA! What is your secret!
Thank you all so much for taking such great care of our buddy this week...as always! He has so much fun playing over there with you all! You are the best and we love you!
1 comment:
K I think little Sam is looking more and more like Ben these days esp when I see him in person or next to Max. I can't belive he's almost 1!!
Post a Comment