Friday, August 29, 2008

Last Day

So today was a sad...but happy day. Sam's last day at day care. I was kind of sad packing his little lunch for the last time (I even took a picture). I am excited to get to hang out with my little man each day, but sad that he won't be at his school and with his teachers and friends anymore. They have been so AMAZING! We are so lucky and blessed to have found such a great school with such loving teachers. They love Sam so much and we will miss them all! I'll miss dropping him off and playing with the kids in the mornings and will miss Sam's face light up when I walk in the afternoon to pick him up. It was always my favorite part of the day! I know he'll still be excited to see me, but you all know what I mean.


We have to pack them a lunch and write out what they eat and when. At first, I thought this was silly, but it is nice to know exactly what he's eating and I know how much by what comes home.

Sam and Miss Leigha! Miss Leigha has been with Sam ever since he started back in January when I went back to work. She is AWESOME! Sam cries when she leaves the room. In fact, they all cry when she leaves the room. They love her! We will definitely miss her.

Sam and Miss Rachel. She is one of Sam's new teachers in the WOBBLER room and she is GREAT! She loves all of Sam's funny faces that he makes and we get to chat in the mornings when I drop Sam off.

Addyson, Nash and Sam playing with this house/yard toy thing. They all LOVE it. They tell me that Sam plays with it all the time and spends the whole time opening and shutting the mailbox and door. So funny.

Addyson and Sam playing. Addyson is 2 weeks younger than Sam and they have been together since we started. She is so cute and just started walking a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hope today is going well. I'd be so emotional! Since I'm always with Emily, I very rarely get to see that "light up" face when she sees me after being gone a while. I know what you mean about you missing that. But don't worry....you'll still get to see that light up face some! :)