Monday, August 25, 2008

Class of 1998

Yes...the day finally came for the dreaded 10 year high school reunion. It actually wasn't dreaded. The dreaded part was finding the dress. I did end up finding one in Atlanta and it turned out just fine. However, I did get my shoulders FRIED from Grace's football game Saturday (she wasn't playing football...she was cheering). When I say fried..I mean fried. You all know me and know I never wear sleeveless shirts, but that day I did and I had a farmers tan/BURN that was ridiculous. I was only out a couple hours and didn't even think about it. Plus, my dress showed the awful lines. It was so embarrassing (and ridiculous looking)! Actually, it turned out to be quite the topic of conversation. Mandy's husband, Johnathan said I looked like neopolitan ice cream. Oh well...if all people remember was I had the awful sunburn, then I am okay with that.


Anyway, we had a great turnout and saw tons of people that we hadn't seen in so long! Everyone looked awesome and I hope everyone had fun too. Mandy and I were a little nervous b/c we picked the venue (no pressure, huh), but it turned out to be a great location. GREAT TIMES! Here are some pictures below.

Kristin, Missy, Bridgette, Mandy and I all decided we needed to go get pedicures on Friday before the reunion. Here's Missy, Bridgette and I getting our little toes done. We had mimosas and had a great time.

Bridgette and Mandy

Me and Mandy at the reunion. Mandy is strategically placing her hand on my sunburn to cover it up for the picture.

Me and Kristin. Notice the tan lines!

Angela, Mandy, Kristin and me. I didn't get any other pictures...b/c my camera was hiding so I wouldn't lose it. Good times!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I don't think I'm going to my 10 year reunion. Is that totally awful???

Jillina said...

Angie I'm with you I'm not going to my reunion either but it is encouraging to hear what a great time you had Kate. You look really pretty!!

Lindsay said...

I'm glad it went well and everyone had a good time. I've got mine coming up in a few weeks - the one and only that I'm going to.