Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MEG HARRIS is here!

I am a new aunt again!
Margaret Lorene Harris...we will call her MEG was born yesterday, August 12th at 4:12 pm! She was 7lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long!
Margaret is Jenni's mom and Lorene (or Lo as everyone called her) was my grandmother's name! I think Meg is a really sweet name!
My brother, Duff and his wife, Jenni had their third baby last night. Everyone is doing great! Big sister, Mar'a and big brother, Liam are the very proud siblings to this sweet baby girl! Duff said her hair was dark (unlike the other two) and looked a little bit red. Maybe Duff will get at least one red-headed child! :)
YEAH for the Harris family! CONGRATULATIONS...we are so happy for you all!

Meg Harris...the newest Harris!

Meg will make grandchild number 7 for MOPS! I love how our families are growing. It is so fun!

So sweet!

Miss Mar'a...the very proud big sister. She is SOOOO excited about her new baby sister.

The proud big brother, Liam...not sure if he really knows what is going on...or does he realize that there will be yet, one more girl in the family...yeah GIRLS!

Daddy Duff, Meg and Mommy Jenni! Poor Jenni has had a rough week of false labor, etc...so we are so glad that this is all over for her...she had no drugs or anything. She is my hero! I couldn't do it! Actually, Duff said the epidural was on its way, but Meg was ready to go and came VERY QUICKLY! Mar'a and her new BESTEST friend, Meg!

3 comments:

Becky said...

YAY! How exciting! And I just read your blog below! LOVE the canvases! Beautiful! That's really funny too... look at my blog when you get a chance... I made this tile for Grace's room that's kind of the same idea in a way... great minds think alike!! :) Good luck with the move! That's so crazy but so exciting!!!

Jillina said...

Yay glad everything went well and congrats on yet another sweet neice.

Angie said...

Congrats, Aunt Kate! And no epidural.... WOW!