Monday, August 25, 2008

Grace...the cheerleader...oh my!

Well...my little niece, Grace (the oldest of all nieces and nephews) is officially a big girl now. I have been trying not to think about it b/c to me, she is that adorable and hilarious little baby girl! Now she is that adorable and hilarious 7 year old! Hard to believe! So here are some pictures from the weekend of Grace cheering on the little peewee football team (Lil Rebs). So cute! Emma and Kennedy were there watching from the sideline...cheering as well. I bet Chance never thought that he'd be going to football games to watch his kids cheer...but he is just happy that he gets to go see some football. He knows the cheers too...such a sweet daddy! Too funny!

Grace Shaking those hips! :)
I guess this is a pyramid of sorts...I am not up on my cheer lingo.
Toe touch anyone?

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Adorable!