Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good Genes...

When Jack was born, I thought he was the spitting image of his big brother. Ever since then...I'm not so sure. They definitely look like brothers, but everyone says that Jack is looking more and more like Ben. I found some old photos of Ben when he was a baby (around the same age...I'm not sure exactly)...and thought I'd share. I can claim the eyes...lashes...nose...and feet on this guy but that might be about it! Ha! :)
Either way...he's wonderful and definitely a keeper. We love him so much!

Daddy's boy! He lights up when Ben walks into the room. Warms my heart!
I'm assuming this was Ben's birthday (so he is a little older than Jack here)...that has to be NaNa behind him b/c I recognize her hands. Love you NaNa! :) I think this picture is really cute of my Ben...and I definitely see some Jack in him.
Love this of Ben smiling...so cute!
Had to include this one...not just because of YaYa's hot mustache and suit! LOVE IT! Jack has the same head shape as Ben and I could really tell it in this picture. Maybe it's a mommy thing I don't know. I also thought Rob looked super cute too in his little giraffe outfit. I'm thinking this was spring/summer '79???
So fun to look back at baby pictures. Thanks for that photo album yrs ago, NaNa! I love looking at these.

1 comment:

YaYa said...

NaNa says Easter 79 at house on Greenwod. Mustache is GI approved and suit is 100% polyester with wide shirt collar Too bad you can't see the shoes!!Ha Ha