Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ginny Owens...

I have LOVED Ginny Owens since college. I don't even remember who first introduced me to her. She was a local (Nashville) Christian singer/songwriter. I remember that she went to Belmont and has been blind since she was 3 yrs old. I love her voice...and her songs are amazing.
This particular song is one of my absolute favorites!!! Hopefully you've heard it before, but if you haven't, hopefully it speaks to you and brings you as much peace as it does to me. Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

kate! one of my all time favorite songs. makes me think of college too. who introduced us to her? was it dinah? love her. also been listening to bebo norman a lot lately...always makes me think of you! love you!

The Hazlewoods said...

I don't remember where we heard Ginny Owens for the first time! It was that cd that began with "Be Thou My Vision", remember? LOVE THAT SONG! I just bought Bebo's new cd...LOVE. Nothing has ever been as good as that first one he did, but maybe I love it b/c it reminds me of those days! Love you too friend...miss you SO MUCH!