Jack spent some time on his belly tonight! He was okay with it for about 2 minutes (that's about 1 minute and 58 seconds longer than his big brother). Ha! :)
Love this little face!
Not so sure about this...
Yep...not loving this, mommy! Look at his little hand rolls...so funny! The boy even has rolls in his hands...kind of like me 9 months preggers! :)
On my back...got my paci...I am good!
This is random, but I wanted to find a picture of Sam in this little floor/gym-thingy...I think it was about the same age. Do you guys think they look alike? Their heads are shaped a bit different (Ben's mom says that Jack's looks just like Ben) and Jack has lighter hair, but I see so much resemblance in the eyes, nose and mouth. Maybe that's just me...I don't know. When I was pregnant I just couldn't imagine what another baby of ours would look like (even more so than the first time), but I think it is crazy that they seem so similar. Wonder if they will stay that way. Too fun!
Sam - October/November 2007
3 comments:
Sweet baby boys! I do think they look alike for sure. When I saw the title of this post was Tummy I wasn't sure what you were writing about :)
I think they look very similar. I actually thought the last picture was of Jack. They are both super cuties!!
I definitely think they look alike. I thought the last picture of Jack was an old picture of Sam! Two very cute boys!
Post a Comment