This morning we had our baby dedication at church. It was really sweet. They charge us parents to raise our children in the Lord as well as ask the congregation to support our children and family. It is really a sweet moment. They give all the new babies a little Bible with their name on it. So cute! Jack did a great job and Sam did really well too (I was a bit worried about him standing up there, but he did great).
We snapped some pictures after church this morning since we were all there, dressed and in good moods! :) Jackson and Sam were running around the stage, so you can see Jackson's little head behind me...when we went to take the picture of just Ben, Jack and I...Sam stopped to run over to me and get in the picture too. Turned out pretty cute I think.
Here we are on stage...I LOVE being on stage! HAHAHAHA (not exactly)! That is about the furthest thing from the truth. I am definitely not one that likes being in front of big groups like that. However, it was for quite a good reason...my little man! :)
My mom will enjoy this, but I kept wanting to pull Sam's pants down...it was making me crazy that his socks were showing. This is the control freak in me talking...so says my husband! :)
3 comments:
VERY SWEET pics. Miss you guys.
YaYa
the pants thing would totally bother me too... at least he's a boy. it's always Hannah's dress that's hiked up when Justin's holding her... ha! you're boys are precious!
i am so sorry about jackson being in your adorable family pictures! i hope you are able to crop him out - if not, we will restage next week at church!
Post a Comment