Saturday, May 29, 2010

6 Years...Happy Anniversary

6 years ago today I married my most favorite person in the world! I am such a lucky wife and mommy to have landed this catch! He is amazing and I thank the Lord for him every day! I've had a crush on this guy since I was a junior in high school...and I still get butterflies sometimes when I see him like I did back then.
It's hard to imagine that it has been 6 years...we have done so many things in those years (moving, jobs, 2 babies, etc, etc)...I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us the next 60!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BEN!
We actually celebrated back when we were in Nashville officially by doing our annual stay at the Hermitage since we stayed there the night we got married. However, last night we had an amazing dinner out. Our friends, Katey and Waylon have the exact same anniversary as us (same year too)...so we thought that we would watch the kids one night so they could go out and vice versa. Last night we went to this fabulous restaurant near Waylon and Katey's house while they watched Sam! SOOOO GOOOD! And so nice to just sit and talk to Ben (we had Jack there but he doesn't talk yet)! :) Tonight they brought their little girl, Alayna over while they went out. It worked out perfectly. Our kiddos play so well together. They just ran and squealed all over the house tonight...so cute! Happy Anniversary Katey and Waylon too!
6 happy years of marriage...2 kids...LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Becky said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!