Jack is already 6 1/2 weeks old and I am already feeling like I haven't done as good a job documenting all of the things I did with Sam...so I am attempting to do a better job! I didn't exactly get a "1st Bath" picture, but this is close enough...plus during his first bath...ALL hands were occupied trying not to let the little guy slip out of my hands in the tub. Now he can sit there much easier. He actually REALLY likes it. I turn the heater on in the bathroom and get it super toasty, so maybe that's why.
Loving the bathtub - he's got lots of little rolls to wash! So cute!
Drying off...thanks Jillina for the towel! I have one exactly like this of Sam (if I can find it, I'll put it up to compare the 2). I think they look so much alike...except Jack's hair is lighter.
2 comments:
Aww Kate your boys are just beautiful! Love that pic of Jack in the tub!!
Precious pictures!!! They are both just adorable!
Post a Comment