Thursday, May 27, 2010

Comfy huh?

Took this picture with my phone last night (so it's kind of dark), but I went to put Jack in his bed and this is how Sam ended up falling asleep! Not sure if you can tell but his feet (with his Lightning McQueen slippers) are propped up against the gate...with the light on. It cracked me up that he fell asleep like that. Not to worry, his daddy picked him up and put him in his bed. You'd think he'd learn by now that the bed is much more comfortable than the floor...but oh well.
While on the subject of Sam's sleep habits, I bought his big boy bedding recently and I really like it. I am ready to get him into his big bed! His crib was one of those convertible ones, so it will make a full size bed, so all we're missing are the mattresses. He just looks like he doesn't fit in that toddler bed anymore. Maybe it's all of the animals and blankets that he MUST have in there with him, but still. He takes up the entire thing. Hoping to take advantage of some Memorial Day sales and get a new matress for it. Exciting!

I think this one is called the Morgan bedding from PB Kids...I didn't buy the sham with the frog on it though...just the plain one (of course). Everything matches with what he already has in his room, so we won't have to do much else. It's hard to imagine him in a big boy bed! Ahhhh!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute bedding!

Angela said...

PG's stuffed animals and blankets take up all of her full-size bed! I bet he'll love his bigger bed since he'll be able to roll around and really spread out!