Sunday, May 16, 2010

Playgroups...

The weather has been so pretty lately (a bit on the warm side but still beautiful) that we have been getting out as much as possible. I snapped a few pictures this past week hanging out with our little playgroup friends! LOVE my mommy friends! Would be insane without them! :)

Here is the "stroller posse" of babies. The big kids were playing on the playground. These guys will be there before we know it! Here is Tru (unfortunately, you can't see his cute little head), Philip and Jack (he's in there...just asleep). They are going to be such good buddys when they get bigger!

Sam and Jackson. They were so cute running around the playground. Jackson pretty much runs and Sam pretty much follows and does everything he does. So fun!

Priscilla organized a big group of us to go to the fire house in town. They do great tours of the trucks and fire house. I took this picture and this is about as close to the truck that Sam would get! He definitely is a cautious little guy. I tried to get him to sit on the truck and take his picture, but that wasn't happening. His favorite part was watching the giant "garage" door go up.
I must say that those firefighters were soooooo nice and genuinely seemed happy for us (HUGE group of mommies and maybe 15 kids - it was busy) to be there. But they were so great and gracious! So thankful for those guys and all they do for our community!

Attempt at a shot with the boys near the firetruck. I was a bit limited with the baby attached, but at least Sam stood next to the truck! I think we'll have to go back next year when he isn't so shy.

No comments: