Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Should I be concerned here?

While I was fixing dinner last night...this is what Sam entertained himself with. Not sure what to think of it, but I think it's okay...since he LOVES any and all shoes. He doesn't know the difference. I was kind of impressed when he got his little vacuum out and started vacuuming while wearing the high heels. He must see me do that all the time...KIDDING! :) Maybe I should start taking my shoes up immediately after I get done wearing them! I'm sure he'll love the fact that I took this picture one day...yeah right.

He just marched around saying..."mommy shoe"! I think his balance is better than mine!

Hilarious...and yet, a bit unsettling! :)

6 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! Love it!

awalton said...

ha ha! that's so funny! Hannah LOVES trying to put on our shoes, but especially Justin's big work boots. maybe it's a boy/mommy and girl/daddy thing... :)

Angela said...

Yes, Paula walks around in her daddy's boots and tennis shoes all the time saying "dada shoes". She gravitates towards his, not mine. I wouldn't be worried just yet :)

Jillina said...

WAY behind on your blog - of course love the pictures, always think of you when I think of Pepermint Mocha, and nah don't be too concered - William wears necklaces and high heels some days! HA!! Could be worse right? Going to get my hair did this aft so I'm hoping to catch up with you - it's been way too long! Love you!

Cristie said...

love it, love it, love it! hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Riley does the same thing too...don't worry :)

Lindsay