Sorry to disappoint you, but we don't know yet! However, in one week from today we will know if Sam will have a little brother or little sister. I really have no feelings either way. I was convinced Sam was a boy...mainly b/c I had always wanted a girl, but I also wanted Ben to have a son! :) I was so scared about what to do with a boy. I knew all about pink...and bows...and dresses...and coloring...and crafts...and singing girly songs, but I knew very little about car noises, trains, that dreaded aisle in Target with all the action figures, oh...and don't get me started on potty training (sheer panic I tell you)! However, after having a boy...I am absolutely in LOVE! They are so fun! I really get into him playing sports (soccer preferably, but most likely basketball or football) and he is just so fun...and loves his mommy!
All of that to say, I am good either way this time. Healthy is my first concern! Obviously, I'd love to have a girl (my bank account and Dave Ramsey...not so much), but I'd LOVE for Sam to have a little brother too. It's funny the second time around...I don't have a real opinion. I have two great names, so we're just ready to know for sure. Hopefully this one will cooperate as well as Sam did!
All of that to say, I am good either way this time. Healthy is my first concern! Obviously, I'd love to have a girl (my bank account and Dave Ramsey...not so much), but I'd LOVE for Sam to have a little brother too. It's funny the second time around...I don't have a real opinion. I have two great names, so we're just ready to know for sure. Hopefully this one will cooperate as well as Sam did!
So I went online and did that Chinese Gender Chart...and...it is 100% likely that we will be having...a boy OR a girl (shocker)! :) Every other one was different, so not much stock in those! They are fun to look at though. As far as old wives tales...I don't know. I am carrying this one different that Sam, but still, you never know. I remember my sister was convinced that her 3rd was a boy b/c it was so different, but Kennedy was who came along, so who knows.
As much as Ben would like another boy, I think he's secretly praying for a girl...so we can be done (maybe)! He wants 2 kids (he doesn't want the adults to be outnumbered by kids)! :)
As much as Ben would like another boy, I think he's secretly praying for a girl...so we can be done (maybe)! He wants 2 kids (he doesn't want the adults to be outnumbered by kids)! :)
8 comments:
A brother would be nice for Sam, but you sooooo need a little girl for YOU!! :) Either way will be absolutely perfect, and I can't wait to hear next week!
I'm guessing pink, but we all know how bad I am at guessing gender ; ) We did the old wives tell test of the ring on a string but it was wrong. Can't wait to find out!!
You know my guess is pink, solely bc of how you are carrying this one differently. I can't wait to hear what the baby is. You are always so prepared with two names picked out. Ugh...we still can't decide on a name. Can't wait for you to find out!
i'm guessing blue... :) keep us updated!
My guess is pink. Maybe I was feeling girl vibes for you since I'm having a boy. : )
Almost everyone that I know that is pregnant right now is havinga girl, so my vote is pink :)
Lindsay Hunton
You don't want my guess...I apparently breathe pink :) Say Say will love and spoil it either way!!! Love you- see you this weekend. Yeah us!!! BTW- tell Ben that being out numbered by kids is just what our family does :)
I've said all along girl! I"m sticking to my guns here. Yes just now checking your blog, um hello you look AMAZING!! Seriously beautiful in a sea of pumpkins no less! and that lil man of yours is growing up!! Love you friend!
Post a Comment