Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Pictures!

The whole group...it is actually QUITE difficult to get 7 kids (mainly mine) to look and smile at the camera at the same time. Chad did a great job! And thanks to Jan and Willy who were behind the cameraman acting silly to get all the kids to look. Can't even imagine what we all looked like to the park-goers that morning! :)

When we were in Nashville for mom's party, we all met up to take some family pictures on Sunday before everyone headed home. We went to Percy Warner Park in Belle Meade...LOVE this park...so beautiful. The leaves hadn't changed yet, but the scenery was still as beautiful as ever. So fun to see all the cousins running around! It's hard to get ALL of us in one place, but sure is fun when we do. We'll have to get a new picture next year once the baby arrives, since this one will be out of date by March! Crazy! LOVE big families though! :) Here's some of my favorites!
I am now heading upstairs to take a nap...while Sam naps. Still feeling rough, but got some (doctor approved) medicine yesterday (thanks to the lovely Leanne Bender who ran some by yesterday), so hopefully it is working. This is one of the many advantages of being a stay-at-home mom...when you are sick...you get to sleep when the child does! So blessed to have such a good napper (knock on wood)! Hope I didn't just jinx myself!
Enjoy the pictures of our beautiful family...yes I am biased, but I LOVE them!

My little family...again. I know I just posted this a few days ago, but still!
Mom and all of her grandkids! Her "quiver" was definitely FULL! That is a phrase mom always uses when we are all home.
The Olivers (Sara, Grace, Emma, Kennedy and Chance)...such beautiful little (well they are not so little anymore) girls! Love them
Hazlewoods...plus mom! We love you MOPS! Ben is hanging on to Sam for dear life right here. He was not cooperating. Funny thing...Ben (being the guy he is) said that he bet Sam was hot in that sweater (b/c Ben is always hot), so he took the sweater off...and MAGIC...he was fine. Guess I should listen to daddy more often! :) He's pretty smart!
The Harris family (Duff, Meg, Mar'a, Liam and Jenni)! They had a long drive back to IL that day, but SOOOOO glad to see them. Those kids are so cute...and that little Meg...PRECIOUS!
Loved this picture. By the way...I must mention. The sweater Sam is wearing, I found it at this kids consignment shop here a few weeks ago. I didn't find anything really, but as I was walking out, I spotted this sweater in the window and had to go back in to get it. I recognized it immediately! It was one of the fall sweaters from "Janie and Jack" last year. I have an obsession with that store. I wanted it for him last year, but couldn't bear to spend that much money on it. However...one year later...only $7.99 (I couldn't believe it).
Chance was sitting on the wall waiting for all of us to get our act together...and started making funny faces. Thought this was so cute!

No comments: