Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Here!

Pretty sure that I intrigued many of you by the title there...however...it isn't that exciting! Sorry. Well, maybe not to everyone, but my fellow coffee lovers/creamer snobs (you know who you are...don't be ashamed) will LOVE THIS! Today I was at Publix and finally found my beloved...PEPPERMINT MOCHA creamer. This is exciting b/c it is only offered for a limited time through the Holidays...and it is pure heavenly to drink. So...one MUST stock up! Since I've been pregnant, I haven't really had too many cravings for coffee (don't worry...decaf only), but when I do, I definitely want my yummy creamer!
Most of you know that my favorite Starbucks beverage is the Peppermint Mocha! I don't go to Starbucks much anymore...I know that is hard for many of you to believe (especially those of you I used to work with...and saw me with one most days...hot or cold), but it is true! This doesn't taste exactly like the real thing, but definitely is delicious! And DEFINITELY will make you feel quite festive! GO GET SOME! Yum!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm with you!! Right now I'm loving the pumpkin spice one! I'll have to see if we have the peppermint mocha one in yet!

Angela said...

I'm a pumpkin spice girl but I'll have to try that one! And I did a little research on the coffee rule, and you can have 220mg a day while you are preggers, and found that one grande latte from Starbucks has 150 mg. So I figure I'm good for one once in a while :)