I know that this makes 2 posts in one day, but I couldn't resist this one. My brother had posted it on facebook...and I had to share it. It totally made my day! Don't you wish you went to more weddings like this...how fun! I know my mother would have just died if I ever even remotely mentioned doing this (despite the fact that Ben does NOT dance...and I sure don't do much but shake my rear end), but it still would be fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=player_embedded
3 comments:
Soooooo wasn't expecting THAT!! I would NEVER have the nerve to do something so original, but that was great!
that was awesome! i was smiling the whole time i was watching it. it reminded me of Kelley Wade's wedding, except they did this awesome choreographed routine at the reception. so fun, thanks for sharing! :)
Ok, so I will give you credit for being the first person to show me this. I looked at it the other day on your blog (might have been the day you posted it) and it had 400,000 hits on youtube, and now it's at 6.8 million. Amazing how this flew over the internet. I just watched it again. So funny!
Post a Comment