We went blueberry picking this morning with our friends, Alayna and Katey (if you haven't noticed, we hang with them a lot). They are my saving grace down here in the GA...along with the Benders!
The kiddos did really well. Alayna mostly ate the blueberries (YUM). I wish Sam loved them like she does. He will only eat them when they are in things like muffins, etc. He kept trying to take them out of my bucket, but he also picked a few himself. He mainly liked throwing them...of course! We got about a quart a piece and I am excited to find some things to make with them! YUMMY!
Then, we went to the park for a picnic and playing on the playground. What a great way to spend a Friday!
4 comments:
How fun!
I have always wanted to do that! How fun :) I think you should make blueberry pancakes - YUM!
Looks like you all had fun! Kiss that sweet boy for Say Say!!
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment