Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bedtime with Mops...

Just had to post some pictures from the other night when we were getting ready for bed. Bath (check)...PJs on (CHECK)....teeth brushed (CHECK)...Curious George in the DVD player (CHECK)...getting ready for bed with Mops...(CHECK...oh...and priceless)! :) I always brush Sam's hair like a little old man after his baths, but it never stays like that...I love it though. Getting so big!
Showing mommy how he brushes his own teeth. There was a time I was convinced that all of his teeth would fall out b/c it was such a disaster to brush them...now...all we have to do is ask if he wants to brush his teeth and he's ready to go!

So funny...brushing teeth!

Loves his Mops! We have been so spoiled to have her here this week and will miss he SOOOOO MUCH, but we'll see her soon! Love you mom!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sam looks OH SO HAPPY curled up with your mom! I know y'all are loving her visit!

Jillina said...

Love Sam's hair! How Precious!!

chris anne said...

i can't believe how much he looks like a big boy in these pictures! so cute. can' wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Cristie said...

What sweet photos! I love freshly bathed babies. They smell so good and their hair is still wet. I think it might make my top ten! So cute!