Sam had his one month appointment at the pediatrician's office this morning. He is doing very well says the doctor...here are his stats:
Weight - 10 lbs 10 oz (75 percentile)
Length - 21 3/4 inches (55 percentile)
Head - 92 percentile (whoa)
It made me feel so much better to know that he is getting what he needs as far as eating goes...you just never know, so that was a major relief. I also gave him his first bottle today at the doctor's office (which was nice). I was worried about him taking it from me, but he did great. I don't think he cares who gives it to him as long as he gets it. :)
I can't believe it has already been one month. This is crazy how fast the time goes by. We are having fun and Sam is getting better every day. LOVE this boy!
We are excited this week because my mom is coming up on Wednesday and staying over a week! This will be perfect since Ben's project at work went live this week so he will be at work about 12 hours/day for the next few weeks. Then...Rob (Ben's brother), Anita and Sam's cousin, Jacob will be coming down on Thursday from Michigan. I know Jacob's grandparents are excited and I can't wait to snap some pictures of the cousins.
Oh...one more thing...HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to my mom tomorrow! Love you mom!
Weight - 10 lbs 10 oz (75 percentile)
Length - 21 3/4 inches (55 percentile)
Head - 92 percentile (whoa)
It made me feel so much better to know that he is getting what he needs as far as eating goes...you just never know, so that was a major relief. I also gave him his first bottle today at the doctor's office (which was nice). I was worried about him taking it from me, but he did great. I don't think he cares who gives it to him as long as he gets it. :)
I can't believe it has already been one month. This is crazy how fast the time goes by. We are having fun and Sam is getting better every day. LOVE this boy!
We are excited this week because my mom is coming up on Wednesday and staying over a week! This will be perfect since Ben's project at work went live this week so he will be at work about 12 hours/day for the next few weeks. Then...Rob (Ben's brother), Anita and Sam's cousin, Jacob will be coming down on Thursday from Michigan. I know Jacob's grandparents are excited and I can't wait to snap some pictures of the cousins.
Oh...one more thing...HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to my mom tomorrow! Love you mom!
5 comments:
Sam is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him in person. Best wishes while you and Sam continue to bond over the next few months.
Angela Gamble :)
Glad his Dr. visit went well :) That will be so nice to have your mom in town and to see Rob, Anita and Jacob! Tell your mom Happy Birthday!
Excellent stats, Sam!
glad things are going well. those doctor's appointments can be so reassuring, can't they! have fun with your mom and tell her happy birthday from me.
I can NOT believe it has been a month already! That is just crazy! Glad he's so healthy and doing great! Happy Birthday to your mama! I love her! And I love YOU! :)
Post a Comment