Monday, September 24, 2007

Please Get Me Out of This House!

I took this today and couldn't resist posting it...I have no idea who he looks like!

It is official...I have gone stir crazy in the house. :) I am however, starting to feel more and more comfortable taking Sam out on the town which is great! I have realized that I cannot just sit around the house all day...I must get out and see the sunshine every once in a while. Mom Hazlewood and I got out last Friday and went for lunch and a walk outside which was really nice. Plus we got to test out the new travel system...thank goodness it is pretty "dummy-proof" so I was able to manuever it quite easily. I try to get out of the house at least every other day which is very nice.
Anywho...not too much is going on. Ben went to Shelbyville one night last week for business...so Sam and I spent our first night by ourselves and we survived so that was a major accomplishment. We are doing well...Sam is sleeping much better so we hope he keeps it up! That is all we've got for now...just wanted to share some new pictures.

This was last week and I thought it was a funny face so I wanted to share! :)

11 comments:

Becky said...

He is so precious!!!! What a happy baby!! I feel like we're going to be really housebound once we have Grace because it will already be so cold! I just played around with all of these different "snuzzler" things in her carseat to keep her warm this winter... this shall be interesting! I hope that mine is dummy-proof too! :)

Leslie Ware said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Lindsay said...

Sam is so cute. For some reason I think he has your mom's mouth. I'm glad you're able to get out and about some. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks for the shower festivities!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like your mom. Duff has a picture of her and Granny Lo when she's a baby and I swear, they could be twins!
He is so cute. I have to have Duff show me how to get pics off the blog since no one has sent us any. Like I'm one to talk. :)
I hope eveything is going well.
Lots of love from up Chicago way!!

chris anne said...

love the new pictures! he's adorable. campbell actually loves looking at baby sam. he says his name all the time. we need to get those two together so campbell can know what he's in for. and congrats on your first night alone. that IS a major accomplishment. and i'm with you, get out of the house whenever you need to. remember, you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of sam.

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! I can't tell who he looks like yet either. I just want to hug him :)

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like his Aunt Say Say- He is so cute. HA!!! Thanks for dropping by the other day. I love you guys! Kiss Sam for me.

Angie said...

He looks so sweet in those pictures. It makes me even more anxious to get my Emily here. Seeing Sam makes me want to cuddle! :)

The Shirley's said...

Kate, it has been forever. I would ask how you are but from the looks of this BEAUTIFUL little boy I can guess things are pretty wonderful in your life. He is so cute, I made my mom get on here and look at him just so she could see how cute he is. I hope you are feeling good. I miss you and your fun, crazy spirit!
Love ya,
Randi (Tribble)

Whitney said...

Aw, how precious!! He is really adorable Kate. I know you are having so much fun being a mommy! Love you.

Elizabeth Miller said...

I think I need to pinch him he is so stinking cute! Oh my how beautiful! I am so happy for you. It is good to get out of the house. Even if you just go out and sit on your great deck it will help to get some fresh air. I remember I had been home only 3 days and I said, "Kevin, take me to Target or I am going to die". Very pathetic I know... I just had to get out! LOVE YOU and praying for you!