Monday, October 29, 2007

2 Months

Today we had Sam's 2 month well visit. It is hard to imagine he has been with us for 2 months already. The time sure does fly. I am halfway through my maternity leave (very sad...can't talk about it).
So apparently Sam is getting everything that he needs because he is growing like a weed. He got a perfectly clean bill of health from the doctor. He also had his first round of vaccinations. I think it was worse on me than on him. He really did good except for when the shot first went into his leg. I was right next to his face trying to comfort him and when the nurse stuck him with the needles his little eyes got WIDER than I had ever seen them before. It broke my heart to see him in such pain. He quickly got over it and fell asleep. Hopefully there will be no side effects and it will be like nothing ever happened. It was a rough day for me...so of course I had to treat myself to some Marble Slab! :) Heehee :)

Okay...so here are the 2 month stats:
Weight - 12 lbs 8 oz (75th percentile)
Height - 23 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head - 90th percentile (baby's got a big head

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the checkup went well :) I miss you guys!