Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Patch - WELCOME FALL!

We had our first outing to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was so nice with the cool weather. I put Sam in the baby bjorn and he was GREAT! We went with Sam's cousins and had so much fun. Today we ventured out to town the the annual fall festival. It was such a treat since I am usually working while this is going on so I have never been able to go on Friday. It was so nice and what GREAT weather. I love it. It actually feels like fall is here (I am sure it will get hot again, but we can take advantage while we can right).
That is pretty much all for now. Mom goes home tomorrow (unless I can talk her into going home on Sunday)...very sad. She has been amazing. So helpful!
Just had to post some FALLish pictures.

Sam in his "Baby's 1st BOO" outfit.

He couldn't exactly sit on the pumpkins like his cousins, so we had to help a bit.

Sam & Mommy with the pumpkins

Cousins Emma, Grace and Kennedy

Here we all are by the sunflowers!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Love it!!

Becky said...

I love the pumpkin patch!! Cute pictures and love all of the cousins getting to hang out together! So fun! I bet a "boy" really throws a twist in there with all of those girls!! :)

Angie said...

That's a great picture of you and Sam in the pumpkins!