Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom, me, Sara and Sam at the hospital (Sam's day 3 - hence my really really rough appearance - yikes)

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, so I have to send an extra special birthday post to her! She is on her way up here right now and will be staying over a week (yeah). I am usually working while she is here during fall break, so it will be such a treat to get to hang out during the days too!
I can't even begin to talk about how amazing my mom is...there is not enough room to type that much. Sooo...all I will say is that my mom is the best and I love her so very much! Mom...I love you and am so very thankful for you and all you do!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Martha!!

Lindsay said...

Kate, you look great : ) Happy birthday Ms. Martha!!