All the girls at Chris Anne's Shower
Chris and Campbell opening baby Andrew's diapers!
Jillina, Kate, Rebecca, and Bethany!
For Chris' shower I decided to attempt a "diaper wreath" rather than the typical diaper cake. I saw it in a store in town and thought it was really cute. I still haven't figured it out completely but it was fun to make something different.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Baby Shower Weekend!
We had a crazy, whirlwind weekend in Nashville with a baby shower for Mama Rebecca and one for Mama Chris Anne! It was so much fun seeing all of my Lipscomb girls! We all live far away these days, but when we get together it is like we are back at Elam (2nd floor back hall). :) I miss you all so much (and those of you who were unable to make it). I know it is getting harder to plan things since everyone is so busy having babies, working, etc, etc...but we must plan a Girls Weekend this year. Maybe instead of Girls Weekend we need to change it to "Family Weekend"...we are getting so old aren't we! :) Chris and Rebecca...we are so excited for you both and can't wait to meet Mr. Andrew Sciortino and Miss Ella Grace Fua! I love you girls!
Hostesses, Bethany, Jillina, Kate, MAMA Rebecca, Whitney, Lindsay, Chris
All of the girls!
Craft-time!
Funny "bath-time" picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Everything was beautiful.... not that I'd expect anything less from a shower with you in on the planning. You're so creative! :) I'm glad to finally see pics of the two moms!
YOu all look fabulous! Beautiful showers:)
Those cupcakes look yummy! Sam is getting so big already...I am missing out :(
Cute pictures! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys but it sounds like you were super busy! Chris Anne and Rebecca look so cute...
Everyone looks amazing, I am so glad that you put all the pictures up of everyone. Sam's picture is SO CUTE!!! Way to have a really cute kid! love ya
I'm so jealous!! I loved seeing the pictures!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Glad everything went great... it all looks beautiful and so do my girls!!
I am SO sad that I missed it! The pictures are great! You are so talented!
Kate...the diaper cake, food you made, memory book, etc you made all ROCKED! You are so talented and I think you should start your own biz:)
Had so much fun with you!! You are a beautiful glowing mommie!
Post a Comment