Monday, October 08, 2007

Thank you Thank you

Okay...so my friends are the most amazing friends in the world. Not that I ever doubted it, but you all are too good to me! So last week I got an envelope in the mail and in it was a gift certificate to Super Suppers! I had heard of this before but never have tried them. I looked them up online and it looks fabulous. I can't wait to try it out. Have any of you ever used it? So THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH Mitchell, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Bethany, Angie, Leslie, Andrea, Brooke, Lindsay, Cristie, Leslie and Chris Anne! You all are too much and I am so very thankful for you all! Love you and miss you all...can't wait to see you all very soon!

Here is Sam holding (sort of) the gift certificate and saying thank you to all of the girls!


Also another thank you to my mom. She has been here since last Wednesday and will be here this week too. I am so happy because she has been such AMAZING help to me...as always! It is so nice to have someone here to just hold the baby while you take a shower or do the laundry, etc. It was amazing to have her here when Sam was first born but at that time I didn't even know my name or anything, so now that he is about 6 weeks...it is a major help! We have been getting out and going places and having a great time! So thank you mom! I am such a lucky gal!

Sam and Mops

Just had to post these last two pictures...here is Sam's 1st bath. He actually really likes it.

Here we are in our UT onesie and socks (which you can't see)! It must have been good luck this past Saturday! Whoa...we were quite surprised of the big win. GO VOLS!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Kate... he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! He is just adorable!!! Love the new pics!!!

Angie said...

That's a great shot of your mom and Sam. He is so cute! Did you say he's already 6 weeks old? Boy, time flies!

chris anne said...

love the pictures. hope the dinner are good and a help to you. and have i told you that my son LOVES your son? every time we get near the computer he says, "look at baby sam!" then he says hi to the pictures and smiles at him. it's just adorable. i don't know why he's picked out sam out of all the people we look at on blogs, but we have to check yours every day. just thought sam would like to know he has a buddy already!

Leslie Ware said...

I am so glad that you are going to get some dinners made for you!!!!

I know it won't be as helpful as Ms. Martha is, but it will be nice to not cook :)

Abigail and Ansley said...

I hated that they didn't deliver to your house though. That would've been perfect. It was a little too far from the store...so I hope it's not inconvenient for you to have to drive out there.

His pictures are adorable! He has the sweetest grin!

Lindsay said...

You'll have to let us know if it's any good. I can't wait to see you and Sam (he's coming, right!?) next weekend!!