Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday BEN!





So Saturday was my wonderful husband's birthday! He turned the big 2-8! For his birthday I booked us a cabin in Gatlinburg. It was so nice because it was just an hour drive, but once we were up there on top of the mountain it felt like we were a million miles away. We (well...actually I) went outlet shopping while Ben waited and watched football at a nearby restaurant. Then we watched the UT game...boo! It was a great time. We have both been so busy with him traveling and my work and soccer, that we haven't gotten to spend good quality time...and we definitely accomplished that this weekend. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ben...you are amazing and I love you!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You make Kate so happy which makes me so happy. Hope yall had an awesome weekend - sorry about the game but hey have you seen the dawgs? enough said.

Angie said...

I think we've stayed in these same cabins on a trip with Brad's family. Hot tub on the back porch? It looks so familiar!

Rebecca Fua said...

this makes me want to have a weekend in the mountains asap with all the girls! remember that fun weekend a few years ago?