Monday, November 06, 2006

Lady Hammers

Well we finally wrapped up another Fall soccer season! Here is a picture from our last game this past Friday....it was freezing and I think I had three layers of polar fleeces on! :)
Sunday, we had our end of the season party. My best friend, Mandy was generous enough to have us all to her retreat (which they normally don't have kids to). Check out the website...www.butterflygap.com. Anywho...we finished our season with one final game yesterday and went over to Butterfly Gap. We had chili...soup and some other yummy food. Mandy's mom, Becky took all of us on a hayride to the top of the mountain to see the sunset (hence the pictures). The girls were so excited and had a great time. I made them some Christmas ornaments that turned out pretty cute and they decorated some picture frames for their teammates. Anywho...another great season down...and I will actually have my weekends back until the spring.

This is the inside of the Pavillion at Butterfly Gap! BEAUTIFUL! You can't see it b/c it is dark, but those windows overlook this gorgeous lake. It is wonderful!

Just wanted to share! GO Blount United Lady Hammers!

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Yay soccer season is over now maybe we can get together. Do you have any big plans this week? Maybe William and I or just me, could meet you for dinner one night this week?

BTW of course you made them ornaments and did crafty projects. Oh to have an ounce of your talent.

chris anne said...

wow. what a great party. i want to come to your soccer party next year! that resort is absolutely beautiful!!!