Mom and the grandkids (Emma, Kennedy, Liam, Mar'a, and Grace)
Liam Harris (Duff's youngest)
Cousins (Emma and Grace Oliver & Mar'a Harris)
Kennedy Oliver (Sara's youngest)
The whole Harris, Hazlewood & Oliver FamilyHappy Thanksgiving. I know it is a few days late, but it is never too late to say THANKS! We had a great trip to Dickson to mom's house for Thanksgiving. It was kind of a whirlwind, but what Holiday isn't. Duff, Jenni, Mar'a and Liam Harris were all there, as well as Sara, Chance, Grace, Emma, and Kennedy Oliver, and of course mom, Ben and I. We had a huge massive meal on Thursday and helped mom put her tree up that night. It was crazy with all of those little ones, but still so fun and so nice to be together. Ben and I drove back to Maryville on Friday. His brother, Anita and Jacob were in town and we had the huge Hazlewood Family Christmas Swap Friday night. We usually do this closer to Christmas, but with Anita being pregnant and due in January (this will be her last trip down here from Michigan). So we decided to do it earlier this year. It was really fun as always and so good to see the whole Hazlewood Family! Today we had a second Thanksgiving feast at Ben's parents house...YUMMY!
Few things I am thankful for (I could really go on for days on this one, so I will try and keep it simple...some serious...and some very random...just like me)...
1. My amazing husband, Ben, who makes me laugh, is my best friend and loves me (even though I am a crazy person...especially when my alternate personality comes out around the Holidays (I get a little carried away with EVERYTHING).
2. My wonderful family...I love you all (mom, Duff, Jenni, Sara, Chance...and all of the kiddos...Grace, Mar'a, Emma, Kennedy, and Liam)
3. My other wonderful family who loves me like their very own (Mom Hazlewood, Dad Hazlewood, Rob, Anita, Jacob...and Baby January (that is what we are calling it since they aren't finding out the sex).
4. Having a great job to go to every day
5. Amazing friends (from Lipscomb, work, high school, and others adventures)...I love you all and feel so blessed
6. Christmas music
7. Mama Hazlewood's dressing today for Thanksgiving
8. Videos of my nieces dancing around during Thanksgiving...they are so adorable
9. Jacob Hazlewood's little voice saying "NaNa, YaYa, DiDi, MaMa, and BaBa" (these are all Chinese words for...Grandma, Grandpa, DiDi is what he calls himself meaning "little boy", MaMa, and Daddy)
10. A gracious God whom I can thank every day for all these things. Thank you for all of these things and all of the other blessings in my life...there are too many to count.
Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
those kids are just adorable. glad you all had a great holiday!
You make me cry. Glad you had a good thanksgiving and sooo glad I got to see your face again. I could really get used to this speaking of would you want to go shopping and have dinner this week?
OHH all your kidos are beautiful! Really they should be a postcard!
Jillina...Can't do Wednesday this week...Mandy and Johnathan are having a wine tasting at Butterfly Gap. I must attend. Let me know when works for you. Next week might work too.
What gorgeous photos! Your mom looks wonderful and of course the kids are as adorable as always. I bet you and Ben were worn out after all the festivities!
Post a Comment