Last weekend, we had our 3rd Annual Girls weekend in Nashville. We all gathered at Casa de Fua for a weekend of food, friends, and fun times (Thanks Rebecca for the fabulous hospitality). We played with the Johns' twins, Abigail and Ansley, saw Isabella Miller for a little while before she and Mama Elizabeth went back to TX, we sat around and talked about old times and new times, laughed a lot, and did I mention holding those twins...heehee! It was truly a wonderful weekend. All of our girls have grown up into such amazing women and I am so proud of you all and the women that you have become. Some are working professionals, some mommies and wives, some are almost doctors (Leslie...Dr. McHotty), some nurses (Stevens), but all of you are wonderful! Even though we are all over the place now, we haven't skipped a beat! We must do this more often and I, as former social director, do solemnly swear to hold all of you to this every year! I have attached some pictures from this weekend along with a few from year before last...what was the name of that place we went to when they locked us in the park at night. I couldn't find any pictures from the Gatlinburg trip...I will keep looking.
Ansley Johns...At least I think it's Ansley...adorable
Chris Anne, Elizabeth, Jillina and Lindsay




3 comments:
YES!! So glad to add you to my blogging buddies. Can I just say it's about time :) Love you friend.
Yeah Kate!!! I'm so glad you've got a blog. Trust me, your life is much more exciting than mine : )
did i tell you my parents sold their cabin? no more retreats to the rock island bluffs for us! :)
Post a Comment