Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Late Halloween!






So I am adding these pictures a little late but I couldn't resist. On Halloween, my sister came by my office so I could see Grace, Emma and Kennedy all dressed up for Halloween. Here some of the fun pics of the girls...could they be any cuter, really?

We of course had no trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood (maybe b/c there are only like 5 houses), so we went to our friends...Mandy and Johnathan's house. We sat outside...ate pizza and visited with the trick-or-treaters. They live in a really cool neighborhood...it was so much fun. Happy Late Halloween...and HAPPY FALL!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Oh my word these pictures are so cute. I love how Grace is striking a pose in each shot. She's a ham isn't she? They are all so beautiful, I need a neice!

Leslie Ware said...

I am amazed at how big they are! It seems like Grace was just a baby.... Hope you all are doing well...

Jenna said...

Adorable!