
Just wanted to post a picture of the most adorable nephew ever (besides Liam Harris of course). This is a picture of Ben's brother, Rob, his wife, Anita and Jacob. And Baby Hazlewood is in Anita's belly somewhere...he/she will be making his/her appearance in January! YEAH! I got to hang out with Anita and Jacob last week when I was in Michigan for work. We went to dinner, saw their house and adorable little town, and got a Starbucks (which completed my day). Rob is in Japan (he is an engineer for Toyota and has spent a ton of time their this fall). I have been trying to upload a video of Jacob dancing around their kitchen singing his ABC's, but it doesn't like the huge file...so this picture will have to do. Anita emailed this a few weeks ago. Just wanted to share a picture of the Other Hazlewoods. They are so much fun. Ben and I are planning on going up there sometime after Christmas since Anita won't be able to travel that close to her due date, so that will be a lot of fun.
Getting the house ready for Jenna and Danny to come in town. Abby Luck is getting married and the Hartman's will be staying at Hotel Hazlewood! We are very excited. I think Danny and Ben will spend most of the time watching football...but I have lots of fun things for Jenna and I to do! Yeah...Jenna...can't wait to see you all on Friday! Be safe driving.
10 comments:
Kate- Can I add your page to my blog list on my page? Or will it not let me since yours is set to private? Any ideas? I'm not exactly a whiz at this blog stuff.
Hi Katers! I was just now able to pull up your blog! Isn't that wierd? It's on some private setting like Angie said.... I have no idea how to change that. Anyway! Your family is beautiful and I'm so excited for Jenna and Danny to come see you! That will be so fun! I love and miss you so much!
ps... see my comment below about your cakes! wow! Those are great!
Jacob is so big! The last picture I saw of him, he was just a baby. How time does fly. Can't wait to see you tonight.
kate...love your blog. i just got signed in. for some reason it kept rejecting me and wouldn't let me leave a message. now i can! i feel like i am really the only one without a blog now! love the pictures and posts.
Yeah Stevens (is it ok that I still call you that?) come on and join - your blog would be so good. Just do it! :)
Angie...I don't know about posting it on your blog (Jillina has my name on hers...I think it would still prompt you to sign in and I would have to invite you...maybe one of these days I will release to the world wide web...but I am still al ittle weird about it...sorry. If someone wants to view it then I can email them. I may go ahead and send to the older Pi Delta girls. :) I love this commments stuff...very fun!
tell jenna i said hi. that will be so much fun to hang out with her. how are they doing?
How fun! We would love to come stay at Hotel Hazlewood too! I bet you are the bestest hostess ever! My sister said Abby's wedding was wonderful. I am so happy for her! Lots of love,
Mitchell
I hope you all had fun with Jenna and Danny. I haven't talked to her in forever. Please tell her hello for me!
Post a Comment