Sorry I am just now updating...it has been a crazy few weeks. Jenna and Danny came to visit the weekend before last. We had so much fun with them. They got in late Friday night. We cooked a big breakfast Saturday morning and I dropped Jenna off at Abby's wedding (a good excuse for me to shop in Knoxville). Then we met up with Danny and Ben to watch the OSU v. Michigan game. Go OSU (Sorry Anita)! We had a fabulous dinner at our favorite restaurant in Knoxville (Lakeside Tavern). Sunday we got up and went to church. The Hartman's got to hear Ben's dad sing a solo that morning (whoa...he was amazing as always). Then we had a roast for lunch (notice most of the weekend revolved around food). Ben and Danny slept all afternoon in front of the tv (watching football of course) while Jenna and I cooked for dinner that night. We had called Claire Newhouse and invited her for dinner. Before dinner we saw the new James Bond movie (whoa....007 is hot)! Then Claire came over and we stuffed ourselves with lasagna...and laughed quite a bit! We had the most fun. It was so good to see Jenna and Danny and Claire. It was like old times in the S-2 (ok...so our house is a little less gross than S-2, but still). It makes me miss those days of fun with girlfriends. But it is also very fun to make new memories! Thought I would post a picture of Jenna, Claire and I after dinner. Fun times! Love those girls!

2 comments:
What fun we had! You were a wonderful hostess! Thanks again for everything..the food, shopping, talks..good times! I miss you guys already. Oh, and tell "Taylor Hicks" he better come to Sunday lunch next time..haha!
Love you guys!!
One more thing...those pj's I'm wearing are smokin' hot! HAHA!
Post a Comment