Sunday, March 18, 2012

Play Date with the Benders

Jackson and Philip came to hang out with us a few weeks ago and we had a GREAT time. Sam always looks forward to Jackson coming. They are hilarious. We colored, drew pictures, raced cars (A LOT), watched a movie, played basketball...all things that boys love to do. Those boys are so sweet and they play really well together (mostly).
This is what my boys do about 70% of the time...Jack calls it "Racing Cars"!  They pull out the chairs at the dinig room table and run circles around and around.  I let them run them on that table b/c it is old and I really don't care if it gets scratched (which it doesn't b/c it has some serious poly from when I painted it last year).  One day I will have a nice table and NO cars will be run on it.  :)
For something different, I taped up a piece of craft paper to the wall and let the boys color.  We drew lots of pictures (lots of "Elmos" for Philip) and they loved it.  Everyone had plenty of space and it was really fun.  I may have enjoyed it more than they did. 
Indoor Basketball court
Sam and Philip.  these two play really well together.  He shares with him and watches after him...really sweet.  Now why can't we do that with our own brother? 
In the late afternoon, we all got a snack and got comfy to watch Cars 2.  Thought this was so cute of Jack and Philip in the chair.  The big boys sat in the bean bags chairs and these two climbed up in the chair.  so funny. 
They LOVE that movie (so do I actually).

No comments: