Jack turned 2 years old on March 21st! How could that be possible? We had a GREAT day last Wednesday. I called Leanne to see if she and Philip wanted to go jump at Monkey Joes that morning. We were the ONLY people there. It was awesome. We hadn't been there for a while. I think b/c it's hard to watch both kiddos at the same time for me b/c they both do totally opposite things there. Since Sam was at school, I was able to focus 100% on Jack. What a treat. I love getting to know his little personality when it's just him. Jack and Philip ran ALL over that place. It was so fun. We will definitely be going back again with the little brothers very soon.
After Monkey Joes (and 2 sweaty, tired 2 year olds), we went to eat lunch. Again...another treat with just the little guys. SO FUN!
We also made some cupcakes to celebrate (I was saving the cake baking for his birthday party). Sam was a really big helper too (I think b/c he wanted to taste test, but still really helpful). He put all the cupcake liners in and helped stir, cracked an egg and sprinkled the sprinkles...he was so proud of himself.
:)
Jack LOVES him some cupcakes. He gets embarrassed when you sing to him (covers his eyes...so cute). Overall, I think he had a great birthday
BIG BOY! I ordered this shirt from LunaBTee and it turned out really cute.
Sam and Philip jumping and having the run of the Monkey Joes.
Playing
Happy Birthday JACK! We love you!
Big brother really enjoyed the cupcakes too.
Opening presents...
with help from big brother...I love the look on Jack's face right here.
Light up Cars 2 cars! There have been LOTS of issues around these cars. It's good because they LOVE them. However, Sam cannot even handle the fact that they are not his. All he talks about now is his birthday and what he wants (these cars) and how many days until...and so on. Wow...gonna be a long 5 months until his birthday in August. It's taking all I have to not just go down to the Disney store and spend the $15 on those cars for Sam...but we are trying to have a life lesson moment here, so I will not do it. Sorry Sam. :)
On another note...all these boys want are cars (Cars2 cars specifically). That's all they play with...and they can never have enough of them. Boys are so easy sometimes. Love that!
Playing with his new cars in his new Cars tent. Hilarious.
Sam testing out the light up cars for his brother.
Some action of Jack jumping. He LOVES it. He kept saying..."I jump HIGH". So cute. Also, the other video is of Philip dancing the "Barnes Dance". Apparently, this "Barnes" is in Jackson's class and does this dance...Philip has picked it up and it is hilarious. I love how he just does it on cue. Philip is so funny! Love him!
1 comment:
Can't believe he's 2! That means my little man isn't far behind....major tears! That cupcake looks soooooo good!!! I think I'm gonna have to ditch this vegan thing sometime around the beginning of May for a few days! ;-)
Post a Comment