We spent one Saturday morning at this really fun place up in Gainesville called INK (interactive neighborhood for kids). It was so cute. I called my friend, Bethany to see if she wanted to up with us. She and her precious Camille (a month or so older than Jack) came to play. Daddy and I swapped chasing after Jack. All he wanted to do was just run around. Sam played at the train tables for the longest time. It was a great place to take the kids and I so enjoyed visiting with my friend, Bethany.
Jack milking the cow. It was kind of hilarious watching him. Good thing we don't live on a farm.
Listening to the hen. He must have pushed that button a hundred times.
Jack and Camille. So cute...these two little blondies.
They have this airplane set up in one of the rooms. So fun.
We found Daddy and Sam hanging out in it.
After our morning of running off lots of energy, we enjoyed lunch out...which is a rare occasion in our house. We don't eat out much. The boys did great though.
Fun times all around!






No comments:
Post a Comment