Sunday, March 18, 2012

Muffins with Mom

Sam's class had Muffins with Mom a few weeks ago and I was so happy to go. Ben went in later to work that day so he could stay with Jack so I could focus all my attention on Sam. Jack is not one for sitting (or standing) still, so whenever I come to his class, I'm always distracted with Jack, so it was great to just be there for Sam. When we got there, the kids had picture frames with pictures, a flower that they made and a questionnaire that they filled out about the moms. It was really cute. Sam got really shy when I was there. His teachers always say he acts totally different when I'm not there. What's up with that? I am SOOOOO thankful that he behaves well in class, but as soon as this mama enters the picture, he is a Stage 4 clinger. I've heard from lots of moms that theirs are the same way. Must be something about the moms. Anywho, it was fun seeing his class and seeing all of Sam's artwork, etc. Sam was proud to show it all to me.
The class sang us a thank you song...can you see Sam?  Head down.  Would not look up.  They said that he normally sings his heart out.  So shy sometimes. 
This cracked me up.  I always love seeing these.  They did one for the Dads last month too.  It is so funny to see what they say.  Apparently, Sam says I am good at cooking and I go to the grocery.  Ha.  Exciting life I lead...I tell ya.  :)  Bless his heart.  He is such a sweet little heart. 

No comments: