Again...sorry with the lack of posts on my part. You can blame it on Pinterest. When I get on my computer...it's where my little clicker takes me everytime.
Anywho...we've not been up to much of anything lately. Ben's had to travel a lot lately which is never fun, but when he is here, we are making the most of it for sure.
A few weeks ago we got together with some friends, Leanne and her boys and another friend from church, Kristy and her son Kieran (he's a few months younger than Jack).
We thought about Monkey Joes, but their prices went WAY up (we'll stick to only going on 1/2 price Wednesdays). Leanne had been to this outdoor playground store that has "Open Play" for the kids...plus it's free on certain days, so we tried it out. It's genius, really. It's just a huge indoor warehouse-type store that has tons of playgrounds (and trampolines) in it. The kids just ran around like crazy. Sam particularly LOVED the trampoline. Jack...not so much b/c he kept finding himself in the middle of it and kept falling over with everyone bouncing around him. I think if it was just him on there...he'd love it. I ALWAYS wanted a trampoline growing up...maybe someday I can talk Ben in to one. Now...they have those big nets around them AND the ones at this store didn't even have those springs that you always pinched your fingers on. I'm sure it was a gazillion dollars though. :)
Here's a few pictures. Wish our backyard was level enough for one of these guys...oh...and also wish I had a bazillion dollars to purchase one.
My little boy...looks SO BIG here. When did this happen and how do I make it stop??! Jack just wanted to climb up to the top...and never slide down the slides, so we did a lot of up & down the ladders. Mommy had to be on the ball that day.
Love this precious little boy! He is such a good boy (I know all mamas say that about their kids).
Don't get me started on how big I think he looks here. My boys are growing up. Sam was able to just run around everywhere that day and play on everything. So nice.
And the trampoline. Action shot (from my phone). Notice Sam jumping and Jack trying to get up. That is how he was the whole time. Hilarious. Ben (if you ever read this...), can we get one...pretty please? If the kids won't jump on it, I sure will. Ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment