We had a GREAT time celebrating Ben's birthday (Nov. 4th) this year! He unfortunately had to go out of town for work the next day, but we really made the most of it while we could.
As for the pictures below...I had seen this idea on Pinterest and decided to do it for his birthday present from the boys. It was a little harder than I thought (getting Jack to sit still long enough to get a picture proved kind of difficult), but I think it turned out pretty cute. I just put them in a 3 hole frame so it spelled out "dad". OH...and the letters...I think I got them at Michaels (or JoAnns or Hobby Lobby - I go to all 3 a lot so I confuse them easily) for about $2 a piece, painted them with paint I already had...and turned out pretty fun! This would be a great Fathers Day gift too. Got to LOVE Pinterest!
Sam really enjoyed "helping" me make daddy's cake. I had some cute fooball cookie cutters, so I decorated the cookies and placed them around the cake. Sam thought it was so fun (doesn't take much).
Love this Birthday boy! I only had 2 "2" candles, so daddy re-celebrated his 22nd birthday (only 11 yrs ago...no biggie). :) Happy Birthday Ben!
Ben and I celebrated a few weeks later with an overnight date in Nashville. Mom watched the boys, we stayed downtown and had so much fun hanging out just the 2 of us. Thanks mom! And so thankful for those times with just Ben and I...love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment