We have SOOO enjoyed our annual tradition (3rd year and counting) of Thanksgiving with Friends! We all look forward to it so much and have so much fun talking about what we will all make...and we especially have a BLAST eating WAY TOO much food and fellowshipping with great friends. Ben and I hosted this year and it was really fun. Everyone brought such yummy food. It is so nice to celebrate being thankful with our Georgia Family!
I always put my tree up right before the festivities! Mainly so I can use my Christmas dishes in one of the rooms (don't have enough china to go around). I love decorating and setting the tables up! This is always the GIRLS table.
Christmas dishes - these were my moms and she gave them to me...LOVE!
Then I like to keep the boys table still "fall-ish"...I love the reds, browns and oranges of fall! SO FUN! This is wherewe always put the guys. They pretty much sit there the whole time eating and discussing who knows what! :)
Put the kid tables in the foyer area (saved a lot of space that way). It was hilarious. This year the kids were playing in the basement...so the moms got everyone's food plates, set their table and then finally called the kids up to eat. Then we said...eat...and yall can go right back downstairs to play (so efficient and MUCH quieter)! Heehee...we've learned over the years. It gets crazy with all the people, moms getting everything ready, 10 kids running around...plus 10 adults...WOW that's a lot! :) It was all fun and everyone had a GREAT time.
From above...we were missing Tru and Jack from this picture...but everyone else is looking like they are enjoying their food.
After dinner all the kids gathered around Todd who was reading them a story. SOOO cute. They were climbing all over him.
He was such a good sport!
LOVELY LOVELY friends! Love these ladies!
Another successful Friendsgiving in the books...and we had the dishes to prove it! :)









1 comment:
Love how you said "Ben and I hosted this year" Since you are such an AMAZING hostess - you will be hosting every year :-)
Gotta stick to traditions :-)
Post a Comment