Monday, August 30, 2010

Sam is 3!!

Happy Birthday Sam!
Words cannot even describe how impossible it is to comprehend that my baby is 3 years old today. Everyone always says that and I thought I wouldn't be that mom that always said "where does the time go", but I am...and "where did the time go?"
3 years ago today (at exactly 8:37am) God blessed us with the most amazing gifts...1. Sam and 2. the opportunity to be his parents! What an honor to be his mommy! I've learned so much these 3 years....there isn't enough space on this blog for me to even begin to list all the things I've learned from him and from being a mommy! I am quite sure that I have a whole lifetime of learning to do as they grows up.
I am so thankful for Sam and so proud of the big boy that he is becoming! Cannot wait to see what God has in store for this little man!
No birthday post would be complete without a bunch of picture memories!

August 30, 2007

8lbs 11oz of pure heaven!
First time mommy got a good look at him. Mommy could hardly see straight from all the drugs from the c-section, but I couldn't believe that he was finally here and he was ours! He was perfect!
Finally home!
1st Halloween!
Always loved this picture of him...I always wondered what in the world he was thinking in this picture?
March-ish 2008
1st big boy haircut - Sept 2008
1st Birthday Party at NaNa and YaYa's house


Singing "Happy Birthday" October 2008

April 2009

2nd Birthday Party
Happy 2nd Birthday, Sam!
Spring 2010...now a BIG brother!

Playing at NaNa and YaYa's this summer!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY SAM!
We love you so much!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sam!!! I remember Sarah sending me a pic of him when he was born and literally crying I was so happy! Love you!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!! Cutie pie!! I did OK when Grace turned 2, but 3 is a whole new ballgame... might shed some tears that day! :)

Rebecca said...

happy birthday sam!!! such a sweet post! thank you for sharing all the great pictures. happy happy day!!! love you all.