Saturday, August 07, 2010

Out of Control!

I'm out of control!
Can you guess what the theme for Sam's birthday party is?
Yep that's it! Toy Story!!! And yes, that is a Buzz Lightyear cake mold. I decided to make one myself this year. I'm a bit scared...but not to worry...I will be making cupcakes for backup. I kind of got out of control the other day with the Toy Story thing. I think I need to stop! :)
Found those PEZ dispensers that are Toy Story characters...how cute!

Had to include this face! Seriously...so sweet!
Tried Jack out in the Jumperoo this week. He liked it. HAd to have a pillow underneath his feet since they didn't reach the floor, but he really liked it. Sam, of course, liked showing him all the toys too.
Sweet brothers!

1 comment:

The Benders said...

Can't wait to see the finished Toy Story Cake and seriously, Mrs Martha, do you really think it won't be ADORABLE??!!!