
I have been wanting to make one of these plates since after Sam was born. I used to go and paint pottery a lot, but since having kids...it hasn't exactly been the top priority. Pottery place + toddler = disaster! My girlfriends and I decided to have a night out a few weeks ago and thought it would be fun to pick up dinner and meet at the pottery place in town to paint some stuff. The hardest part is picking what we wanted. I knew I wanted a plate and knew I wanted Sam's name and birth stats on it somewhere...but the pattern, etc was up in the air. Finally decided on something and here is the result! I liked how it turned out and am going to hang it in Sam's room. Going to make one for Jack that is the same but green and brown. Ashley, Katey and Leanne's all turned out AWESOME! Such talented friends! :) Can't wait until the next time we go!
1 comment:
Um yes please!! Can I go ahead and just strongly hint that this will be on my next gift giving occasion list? Hmm too bad I have no skills to barter in exchange.... have you started sewing yet? Maybe I could make the boys some toy story pjs pants? We will discuss.
Post a Comment