Maybe a lot of people don't get too excited about new appliances...but I DO! Ever since we moved into this house...I have LOVED my kitchen! It is my favorite room. However...I knew the minute I walked in that this kitchen "needed" (like that...Ben really enjoys how I use the word "needed") updated, stainless appliances! The old ones worked fine, but this house is about 15 years old with all the original stuff...so they need to be taken into 2010! Anywho, we replaced the dishwasher last year and just thought we'd go around the kitchen replacing them as we can (remember...I might as well be married to Dave Ramsey...NO credit cards please)!
So, last week Ben mentioned to me...
"why don't you go ahead and get the new stove you wanted"
Me: "and the microwave"? (I'm so sassy)
Ben: "sure"
Me: "you better be sure, b/c you know how I am...we'll have them in our kitchen in a few days" (I'm very decisive about such things...now, what shirt to wear...totally indecisive)
Ben: "sure"
So, Saturday afternoon, Mom and I snuck away and went to HHGregg (major endorsement here...they have been so great to us the few times we've used them, definitely recommend). I had researched them online and knew EXACTLY what I wanted. Found the exact stove and microwave that I had found online and bought them! I could have gone several places to search for the best deal, but the sales guy even went online in the area to find that same one at several stores and price matched the lowest. Sooooo...I got a GREAT deal AND they delivered it today! YEAH!
They look so pretty...it looks really good with the black countertops too! I LOVE them. I almost don't want to cook on them b/c they are so new and pretty. Now...next on the list...the fridge! That one is a bit more expensive...so we will be waiting a bit for that! I'm just quite excited to use my new stove!
Okay, sorry I devoted a whole post to a stove and microwave...but hey...I don't get out much anymore. :)
Just wanted to share my "happy" for the day! Getting ready to post pictures from Sam's birthday party yesterday! We had and AWESOME weekend with our family and friends! I am so very thankful!
1 comment:
I soo wish you were closer and in my supper club!!!
Post a Comment