Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!

This is one of my favorite pictures of us!

Well, this is a bit late, but I have to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister, Sara! Her birthday was last Thursday. Sam and I were in Maryville, so we got a chance to have lunch with her. I hate that we live so far away from them now, however, we do talk on the phone like 5 times a day! :)
So...HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Say! We love you and miss you sooooo much!

I took a couple of these "pictures of pictures" when I was at moms so I could put them on the blog. Just a walk down memory lane!

This was us sporting our soccer uniforms when we lived in Connecticut! Not sure exactly how old we were here...I think maybe I was in 3rd or 4th grade and Sara would have been 5th or 6th. We played on different age teams but for the same club so we all had the same uniforms. Soooo FUNNY! Nice pigtails, Kate!
Recreating the above picture! This was from high school when we lived in Louisiana. Sara was a junior and I was a freshman. This must have been the fall season before we moved to Maryville. Nice biker shorts...Sara! :)

We have had a crazy two weeks away from home. We are finally home...and have lots of pictures to post. We had an amazing time in Dickson, Nashville, Maryville and Gatlinburg! Will post some very soon! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kater! I love the first picture as well. The bottom 2 on the other hand :) Skiff talked me into those biker shorts and they did keep my legs warm. I too love the pig tails- I was looking at my shorts though. Could I have pulled them up any higher? Love you!!!