To top off an already amazing couple of weeks, my best girlfriends from college got together this past weekend in Gatlinburg for some much needed GIRL time! Sam stayed at NaNa and YaYa's house (Ben drove up too) so mommy could get away! I found this awesome cabin and it was perfect...with an awesome view/location/etc! There were 10 of us total (we missed you...Becky, Stevens, Leslie and Angie). I have not laughed so hard in a VERY long time and it was like no time had passed for us. We are all so blessed by these friendships. Even after all this time, we still act like we are in the "2nd floor back hall" of Elam dorm...or Royal Arms/Burton Hills/etc! I am so thankful for each of those girls and the impacts that they have made in my life! Can't wait until next year.
We stayed up until like 4am one night...and the next night I remember looking over and it was 5:00am (why even sleep really)! We all didn't want to go to sleep b/c we didn't want the weekend to end. :( Oddly enough, I wasn't all that tired. That coffee pot that took 2 hours to brew must have really helped...heehee...KIDDING! Saturday, we all got pedicures (thanks fo mine, by the way, ladies) which was quite a treat and then shopped at the outlet mall! We had a yummy dinner on Saturday night and then showered one of the mamas-to-be, Andrea with gifts for Hannah Ruth (coming in August)!
We had such an awesome weekend and thanks to all the daddys/grandparents for watching the kiddos so we could get away!
We stayed up until like 4am one night...and the next night I remember looking over and it was 5:00am (why even sleep really)! We all didn't want to go to sleep b/c we didn't want the weekend to end. :( Oddly enough, I wasn't all that tired. That coffee pot that took 2 hours to brew must have really helped...heehee...KIDDING! Saturday, we all got pedicures (thanks fo mine, by the way, ladies) which was quite a treat and then shopped at the outlet mall! We had a yummy dinner on Saturday night and then showered one of the mamas-to-be, Andrea with gifts for Hannah Ruth (coming in August)!
We had such an awesome weekend and thanks to all the daddys/grandparents for watching the kiddos so we could get away!
2 comments:
love all the pictures and new posts. i've loved seeing you so many times over the past few weeks--makes me REALLY wish you lived here. nashville is a great place to live...just mentioning! :)
Sigh....glad y'all had fun but really sad I missed seeing all of you!
Post a Comment