Friday, May 22, 2009

Big boy...

Who is this big boy and what did he do with my little baby boy?

I took this picture of Sam the other night and I couldn't believe how much he looked like a BIG boy! Time sure flies huh? Then I opened up some of the files from last May to compare and I couldn't believe that that was just a year ago. I have nothing exciting to write about today but we are excited about the weekend and hoping to get some stuff done in the yard (if the rain holds out). Here are a few pictures from last May...wow!

This was the other night too...he was playing with his kitchen (which is getting ready to go to the basement, b/c it mainly causes tears these days b/c someone (not me) likes to climb on it)!

May 2008 - Getting ready to go to day care one morning. I remember thinking then about how big he was! WRONG!
Ahhhhh...remember the days of the exersaucer? He would sit in that thing forever and it actually allowed mommy to get some stuff done. This was when he was going through his tongue sticking out phase which was always quite cute (at least to us).

Thanks for humoring me...apparently I was feeling sentimental today!

Oh...and HAPPY 10 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my brother, Duff and Jenni! Can't believe it's been 10 years (and 3 kiddos) since they got married. Hope you guys have a great day, you deserve it! CONGRATULATIONS!

5 comments:

Angie said...

He DOES look big, especially in that first one! And if you're ever feeling sentimental again, I've got you covered! I'm all about the "Look how much she's grown" kind of stuff.....sigh, tear. :)

emilie said...

He looks like he's grown up since your last post. He does look like a boy not a baby! Isn't it amazing how it just seems to happen overnight? I hope you're doing well. We miss you!

Becky said...

What a big boy! So handsome! And loved the video from your last post... so cute!!!! I have been SO sentimental since Grace has turned 18 months. It's like a switch went off, and she's doing this new crazy big girl stuff everyday! I'm glad we're all going through the sentimental times together! hehe! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is so big! It's exciting to see who he's becoming but sad to see the baby go! Kiss him for me :)

Cristie said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast, wish they would just slow it down! Maybe this means you just need to have another one!