We spent this past weekend in Maryville with Ben's parents and my family (mom came into town too) for Mothers Day. This year, I shared Mother's Day with my birthday (29...one more year in my 20s)! Ben and I celebrated my birthday on Saturday night at my favorite Knoxville restaurant, Lakeside Tavern. It is so pretty there...sits on the lake and it was a perfect night so we sat outside and enjoyed an awesome dinner together. Thanks to NaNa and YaYa for watching Sam so we could get out for a date. Ben got me an iPod for my birthday. This is MY FIRST! I have no idea what to do with it though, so I actually might have to read the directions (you guys know how well I follow directions - yikes). But, I am very excited to take my little iPod to the gym...and finally enter this century (I am a little late on the latest technology)!
Anywho, I had a great birthday weekend and Mothers Day! I feel so blessed to be Sam's mommy. It is the best job of my entire life. He is such a blessing to Ben and I. Somedays, I feel overwhelmed being a stay-at-home mom, but when I think about what a gift I have been given, it makes me realize how lucky I am and how much I have to be thankful for.
Thankfully, I have two AMAZING mommy examples in my life, my mom and Ben's mom! Thank you for all you do for us. In addition, I am sooooo thankful for all of my mommy friends (sisters count in this too) who help me get through the days.
Happy Mothers Day to all my moms, grandmas (here or in heaven), sister/sis-in-laws, and my mommy friends! You all deserve to feel special! Also, want to send a special prayer out there for those who are pregnant with babies of their own...and any of you who may be trying to become a mommy and are having trouble. I love you all! :)
"My cup runneth over!"
Anywho, I had a great birthday weekend and Mothers Day! I feel so blessed to be Sam's mommy. It is the best job of my entire life. He is such a blessing to Ben and I. Somedays, I feel overwhelmed being a stay-at-home mom, but when I think about what a gift I have been given, it makes me realize how lucky I am and how much I have to be thankful for.
Thankfully, I have two AMAZING mommy examples in my life, my mom and Ben's mom! Thank you for all you do for us. In addition, I am sooooo thankful for all of my mommy friends (sisters count in this too) who help me get through the days.
Happy Mothers Day to all my moms, grandmas (here or in heaven), sister/sis-in-laws, and my mommy friends! You all deserve to feel special! Also, want to send a special prayer out there for those who are pregnant with babies of their own...and any of you who may be trying to become a mommy and are having trouble. I love you all! :)
"My cup runneth over!"
2 comments:
Love the photos! I especially love the ones with Sam and the grandmas...too cute!!!! :) Glad you had a wonderful day celebrating wonderful you!
Love that first pic!
Post a Comment